Monday 18 February 2013

Ciao a tutti! Here I am! In Italy!


I can ski!!!
Nearby there are beautiful mountains called "Alpi". As I have a chance I'll go there.



Look at me! 

I know, I'm using a pair of rulers and a pair of pencils but they work!



Let's start the race!
Even if there isn't much snow, it's funny!




I like making a snowman.





Let's find the difference! Can you see it?



After playing outside now I'm not well.
Maybe I've got the flu. Or rather, I've got a cold.



Oh no, I've got a cough and a sore throat, too.


Can I have a cough syrup, please? 

Or rather, I'd like some throat pills, please.

How much are they?

They're 7 euro, please.




Let's make a orange juice…



...and here I'm drinking a cup of tea with some biscuits.





Fancy that!! Another traveller! It's Gucio from Poland! Nice to meet you!

I visited a fourth grade class, too. Here the pupils are studying the family. So, I told them about my sister.


Gugio, look at that atlas, we can see "Piemonte", this local region in the north of Italy.



It's time to go for me! I must fly away! Thank you everybody for your hospitality!

Goodbye Quacky!! We hope to see you soon again!!! Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment